Compassionate Advocacy and Educational Consulting
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE: Due to current health crisis and out of care for our families and staff, we are providing consultations and participating in meetings through Zoom Meeting, a HIPAA-compliant online platform.
Rely on the compassionate team at Advocacy Associates Inc. to help you get your child on a path to success. Through consultation, advocacy and placement, our services are designed to give children the advantage they deserve.
Who we Serve: Advocacy Associates Inc. provides educational advocacy and consulting to:
- Students ages 3 years through young adults
- Students with and without disabilities
What we Do: Established in 1983, the AAI team consists of experienced educators and specialists who have a keen understanding of the K-12 system, treatment centers, gap year programs and young adult programming. We support families in developing educational strategies to improve learning; finding an appropriate placement, be it school or residential; and we work with clients who need support with Regional Center and IHSS. We provide individualized recommendations tailored to each client’s individual strengths and needs.
Why Advocacy Associates Inc:
- AAI has a long history and a proven track record with student success.
- Our advocates are all certificated/licensed professionals with hands-on experience with the school system.
- Our advocates individually meet with families, review records, conduct observations and work with each client individually to determine the best course of action based on their individual needs.
- Our educational consultants travel nationwide and internationally to ensure they have first-hand knowledge of programs they are recommending.